Book your appointment!
Our service for you
Thanks to the roller in-house dyno, our engineers can directly check our development and incorporate the results into our work. This enables us to continuously perfect ourselves and our vehicles – down to the last detail.
You modified your car and would like to test it? No problem! On request, we rent our dyno to you for a day or a whole weekend. This allows you to carry out all tests in any variation – with our professional support and expertise. Get in touch with us right now!
Our performance test bench
- separate power and torque detection of both axles
- road-simulated measurements including wind resistance
- EEC and DIN correction using live ambient conditions
- static test runs with holding function
- Most accurate torque correction using integrated pressure sensors
- Measurement measurement via OBD diagnostic interface
- external charging pressure and lambda value detection
- adjustable axis distance
- Tire slip detection
– Cooling by means of 22 kW radial blower, 50000 m3/h
– Eddy current brake for measurements under targeted load
– Mechanically coupled and synchronized axes
– Optical wheel speed detection
– 1000 mm rollers for tire-friendly and road-like conditions
– 2500 hp maximum power dynamic
– 1600 hp maximum power static
– VMAX 320 km/h
– Track gauge 1016 mm – 2130 mm
– Wheelbase adjustable 2240 mm – 3400 mm
Installation of the dynamometer
Requirements of the car
For the inspection of your car to run smoothly, you must:
- the tyres have a sufficient tread depth and must not be damaged
- Tire air pressure, engine oil and coolant comply with technical regulations
- be in technically perfect condition for the engine, transmission and wheel drive
If the ground clearance of a vehicle is less than 8 cm or underbody cladding has to be dismantled, the additional costs incurred will be charged.